GENERAL HOUSE RULES
- No smoking allowed in the guest cottage.
Smoking is allowed outside – please don't throw your cigarette butts on the ground. A receptacle for your cigarette butts is available on request
- Pets are welcome.
Please look after your pets to try and avoid any damage to the cottage and its contents.
Pets should not be let outside without a leash for their safety and the safety of our animals.
Clean up after your pet. Poop bags are available on request.
- No unregistered overnight guests allowed.
Visitors are okay, but please no parties or events.
- Park in the designated spot
Please don't block the driveway.
- Please take care of the furnishings and decor in the cottage.
If anything gets damaged, please let us know.
- Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
Moving the furniture around can damage the floors. If there is a reason to move something please let us know.
- Take care when cooking using the devices in the kichenette.
Also, please do your dishes. Dish soap, cloths and a drying rack are located under the sink.
- Please put garbage in the garbage / recycle bins in the cottage.
If a bin gets filled before you leave, please put the tied up bag outside the cottage and we will dispose of it.
- No illegal substances allowed on the premises.